Join Our Team
We are a family run business for generations. Starting with Fred Blouin, his son Maurice, and now Chris. That sense of family continues to all who join our team. Come find a place where you can work hard in the demanding wire manufacturing industry within a fun and friendly team.
Check below for any currently open positions:
We are hiring part-time and full-time production workers for our factory and warehouse.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Production Machine Operator to operate equipment such as Mesh Welders, Brakes, CNC Benders, and Spot Welders. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, work well in a team, appreciate structure and have an aptitude for learning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Basic counting skills
- Complete job tickets and track time for jobs as required
- Confer with Supervisor, department leaders and/or maintenance department
- Resolve quality and equipment issues
- Maintain acceptable levels of production according to established standards
- Practices good housekeeping and safety procedures while adhering to all company policies.
- Motivation to learn and develop an understanding of products and equipment operated.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Be a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform physical work
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to work overtime as needed
How to proceed
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Microsoft Word or PDF version)